Thursday, March 31, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

I'm told my niece's favorite color is yellow, so I wanted to make her a bright yellow card for her birthday.  It reminds me of all the sunshine we've been getting in MI lately...now I'm ready for the warm weather to go with it!


Happy Birthday, Annie!  You're always full of smiles. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Regal Rose & Wild Wasabi
Big Shot Embossing Folders:  Framed Tulips & Perfect Polka Dots
Punch:  Butterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...