Sunday, February 6, 2011

Simply Adorned Charm Necklace

Well, my computer finally decided it liked my pictures on my memory card enough to let me download them and get a post on tonight! :)  When I placed my last order I decided to cave in and buy some of the jewelry Stampin' Up! is selling.  My daughter loves to wear necklaces, so I had her in mind when I bought this.  She's been asking me if I would make some inserts, but I've been putting it off.  Yesterday she said she was wearing black and gray, and asked if I would quickly make her something.  Now I'm wondering why I put it off for so long.  It was so easy to do!  




Simply Adorned Necklace ~ 24"
Simply Adorned Charm ~ 1"x1"
Card Stock ~ Whisper White & Basic Gray
Classic Ink Pad ~ Basic Black
Hostess Stamp Set ~ Silhouette Sentiments
Big Shot Embosslit Die ~ Beautiful Wings
Jewel Accents ~ Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...