Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Because I Care

These are a couple of cards that I put together because of a mistake I made when running my paper through the Big Shot.  Because I didn't place my paper correctly on the texture plate the design didn't cover the whole paper (unless you click on the picture to make it bigger you might not be able to see the embossing), but because it ended early I was able to stamp on the bottom of it and create two beautiful cards.  I love how mistakes can be salvaged!  

Stamp Sets:  Because I Care & On Your Birthday 
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum, Marina Mist & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Perfect Plum, Marina Mist & Wild Wasabi
Texture Plates:  Backgrounds 1

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...