Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

I decided to try something different and start doing some challenges that I've seen other people posting.  So...I checked a few blogs (thanks, Glenda!) to find out where everyone was getting these from.  This is the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #184 from stamping411.blogspot.com.  I needed to make a b-day card for my niece and decided to use the challenge to help me out.


I got my idea for the sheep from "thriftygranny".  She used hers as party favors...very cute. http://thriftyscrapbook.blogspot.com/2009/09/sheep-party-favors.html

Card Stock:  Basic Black, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pink Pirouette & Basic Black
Embossing Folders:  Elegant Lines & Square Lattice
Bigz Dies:  Scallop Circle #2 (small circle)
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 5-petal flower, Scallop Trim Border,
1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Word Window, Modern Label & Star

7 comments:

  1. This little guy is just too cute!! I love the texture on him, and the pearls for his eyes, perfect!! I'm so glad you found us over at Stamping 411, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! Glad you decided to join us and play along at the 411!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the pearls for the eyes! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I'm so glad you share this one with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found us at the Stamping 411!!! This guy is a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...